- What's Included
A Group Coaching Agreement is a contract between a coach and a group of clients or individuals who will be participating in group coaching sessions. This document outlines the expectations, responsibilities, and terms of the coaching relationship.
Here's what it generally covers and why it's important:
- Services to be Provided: This agreement clearly outlines the coaching services to be provided and the schedule, duration, and format of the coaching sessions.
- Payment Terms: It contains details on the cost of the coaching program, payment schedule, any late fees, refund policy, and the consequences if a participant decides to drop out of the program early.
- Group Conduct and Confidentiality: The agreement will include rules regarding the conduct of group members, such as respecting each other's opinions, being punctual for sessions, and maintaining the confidentiality of discussions held within the group.
- Disclaimer: It often contains a disclaimer stating that the coach is not responsible for any decisions made or actions taken by group members based on the coaching sessions.
- No Guarantee Clause: The agreement usually clarifies that while the coach will provide guidance and support, the achievement of individual goals by group members is not guaranteed.
In simple terms, a Group Coaching Agreement is like a roadmap for the group coaching program. It outlines the rules and expectations for both the coach and the participants, protects the rights of all parties, and serves as a reference in case of any misunderstandings or disputes.
The Group Coaching Agreement includes the following:
- A group coaching agreement template with placeholders and instructions
- A step-by-step instructional video walking you through the steps to customize this for your business
Here are some of the clauses that are included in the Group Coaching Agreement
- Scope of Services
- Communication Between Sessions
- Late or Missed Payments
- Cancelations/ Rescheduling
- Intellectual Property
- Responsibilities of Group Members
- Terms and Termination
- ...and many others!
This part's so easy and I am super excited about that!
So after you pay for the templates and check out, you're gonna have a download link to the products on that very page. Go ahead and click on those links and start downloading your products to your computer.
It will open in a .docx format. You can save it to your computer, and start making edits to it by customizing it. The customization process is simple and fast. You will find instructions for what to write in brackets, either highlighted or in a different color from the rest of the text.
Trust me, you won't have any issues with this part.
Once you customized the template to your liking, the contract is now ready to be used. Depending on what kind of policy or contract you got, you either might have to upload it to your website, or just hold on to it so that you and another party sign it for your intended transaction.